February 6, 2015
The Chelsea Board of School Directors invites all parents and guardians to attend and participate at one of two School Budget Information meetings. They are scheduled for the following dates:
- Sunday, February, 15, 2015 @ 3:30 PM in the school’s Royce Library.
- Wednesday, February 18, 2015 @ 6:30 PM in the school’s Royce Library.
Board members at each of the sessions will summarize the development of the 2015 Budget and welcome feedback from the public.
Second, the Chelsea School Board is exploring changing the time of the annual school meeting portion of town meeting to allow more community members to attend.
Please provide your feedback at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F5CFD96
The Board is interested in your feedback so they can propose the best options for our community. Any change made would take effect in 2016. Your response to the survey by Monday, February 16th is appreciated.
As I finish, the Chelsea Board encourages and invites your participation at the Annual Town Meeting on Monday, March 3rd. The annual school portion of the meeting begins at 9:00 AM.
Chelsea Public School’s success would not be possible without the dedication, support and involvement of its community. The Board, faculty and staff takes great pride in providing an environment that is respectful and safe for the social, emotional, and academic success of our students. On behalf of the Chelsea Board of School Directors, thank you for your continued support and partnership as we work to fulfill our motto “Learning, Community, Respect.”
Mark A. Blount
- ***NEW*** Vermont Smarter Balanced Assessment Portal
- Dec. 2014 Open letter to the Community
- Click Here for Board Minutes and Agenda
- Open letter to the Community
- Chelsea Public School Students Activities Funds Policy and Rules and Regulations
- Facilities Use Policy/Procedures/Form
- Chelsea/Tunbridge Preschool and Bridge Program Announcement
- Parent Opinion Survey – Executive Summary
Click on the links below to read our latest newsletters
Oct. 2, 2014
Oct. 9, 2014
Oct. 16, 2014
Sept. 25, 2014